Friday 13 February 2015

Logo ideas

Greetings readers!

In an effort to make my blog more visually appealing, I worked with a graphic designer/coworker of mine to come up with some ideas for my logo. The following is what we came up with.


What do you think of this as the ScottyPedia logo?









Why the bull's head motif? Although I will admit that I am a fan of the Chicago Bulls, that isn't quite it. I was born under the astrological sign Taurus, so I am partial to the bull. I even have a bull's head tattoo on my shoulder since 2010 (but that's another quite entertaining story for another time). Perhaps one of these days I'll show the tattoo off here.

Anyway, I have some smaller graphics derived from the original logo. Let me know what you think of them.

Graphic #1

Graphic #2

Graphic #3

Graphic #4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage you to comment freely and express your views on any matter discussed. All that I ask is that you be respectful of others and that you keep the obscenities to a minimum, please.

Scotty Ranking© says so!
ScottyPedia forever!